Cyber Essentials is a government-backed, industry supported scheme to help organisations protect themselves against common cyber attacks. There are a number of benefits for companies that become Cyber Essentials certified including:
- Eligibility for free Cyber Insurance cover for up to £25,000 in the event of a breach.
- The reassurance to employees, directors and customers that the company consider security seriously and are taking preventative actions to reduce the threat from cyber-attacks;
- The capability for the company to act quickly to address vulnerabilities and targeted risks;
- The ability to be considered for government contracts by having the appropriate certification;
- The potential for cyber-insurance premiums to be reduced by the company demonstrating that they are compliant with the scheme.
Once we have received your payment, we will set up your on-line assessment account, and you can complete the on-line self-assessment questionnaire from there. Our certification team will assess your responses, and issue you with your CES certificate if you pass.
This is an express 24 hours service. Once the online self-assessment questionnaire is submitted, we aim to turnaround in 24 hours.
Please note – The password for the on-line assessment account will be texted to a mobile number. Please provide a mobile number when ordering.