Our Assisted assessment approach consists of 5 steps designed to make it as effortless as possible for you to achieve Cyber Essentials certification:
- Add this service to your cart now, pay for it using Credit Card or BACS, and we will call you within 24 hours to book an appointment with one of our consultants.
- We meet with you to complete a detailed Cyber Essentials assessment. We highlight the gaps you need to address to be compliant with the standard.
- We guide you on the best ways to address the gaps. If necessary, we can also use our expertise to help with the introduction of any new security practices into your business*.
- You submit the completed questionnaire on-line to our certification team.
- We evaluate your completed assessment and if you pass, we issue your Cyber Essentials certificate.
The 3 simple steps to our Cyber Essentials Plus assessment are:
- If you are successful in passing we will then contact you to schedule an on-site security vulnerability test on your key systems, as per the CESG Cyber Essentials Plus common test specification.
- We will provide you with a report of our findings highlighting any major scheme non-compliances that you need to address, typically within a 2 week period. We also provide you with targeted recommendations to help you address these issues.
- Once the major non-compliances have been addressed to the level required for certification, we will issue you with your Cyber Essentials Plus certificate.